BIFMA Certification in Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Fujairah- UAE
BIFMA Certification in Furniture Standards can be obtained in 6-8 weeks with one of the UAE’s leading Certification Companies in Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Fujairah. BIFMA certification is developed by joint committee of BIFMA by Unison process described by AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARD INSTITUTE (INSA).
The joint commission was created by Business and Institutional Furniture Manufactures Association (BIFMA) and NSF Internationalization, established in 1973, aimed to administer and develop furniture industry. It is generally engaged in designing, developing and marketing of office and institutional furniture products.
Rooted with an objective of providing the furniture world a voluntary standardization of sustainable furniture, BIFMA provides a competitive advantage of establishing performance criteria that focuses on enhancement of environmental and social aspects during the supply chain. Organisations can choose the level of standard on the basis of first party, second party and third party conformance. They can also move their product to higher level of conformance by making consistent improvement on their product . product
- The standard demands organisations to meet multiple levels of performance.
- It is applicable to all types of business irrespective of their size, shape, turnover, etc such as Tables
* Desking system.
* Movable walls.
* System furniture and much more without limitations
- It is also applicable to raw materials manufactured used in the manufacturing of furniture.
- BIFMA certificate provides assurance and preference to your customers and stakeholders on the economic, social and environmental standard of the products.
- Your product is certified to meet the International standard of furniture products quality maintenance and development.
- There is an ongoing improvement in your organisation.
- Supports your internal sustainable objectives.
- Customers and shareholders have confidence & trust in you.
- Foresee risks and opportunities. Prepare yourself systematically, in advance for it.
- Product quality is promoted to meet BIFMA requirements.
- Mandates continuous monitoring & measurement of the processes that
- Most of the organizations lack in providing merited employee training and awareness.
- Without appropriate knowledge of the certification quality, organizations face failure in the attainment of certification.
Absenceof continuous monitoring and controlling in the organization makes them ineligible for the certification.
- Lack of commitment to establish, implement and maintain BIFMA certification based quality management system, results in non-achievement of desired results.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible ISO 27001 system can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants that display a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
- The possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow isn’t the mandatory requirement of the international standard too.
How can Ascent Emirates help you?
Ascentis a group of well-trained consultants and experts having knowledge of over 18 years.
- We are experts in this field covering almost all types of industries. We audit, train and guide the organization and employees to meet the certification standard.
- We provide enhanced and efficient relationship and services found nowhere else in India.
- We tell our clients every detail of where they are good and where they can be improved to meet the International stature.
- With us, clients
ismost secured based on training and product markings.
- Ascent experts guide you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems in the achievement of certification.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent utilizes methods of making use of available resources within the organization that helps reduce expenses.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.