BIFMA CERTIFICATION—FURNITURE MANUFACTURING SUSTAINABLE STANDARD
Are you keen on increasing the quality and safety measures of your furniture? Make the most of BIFMA Certification with Ascents’ EMIRATES testing & certification services. Develop your furniture industry engaging to advocate, create models for specific purpose.
What is BIFMA Certification?
The full form of BIFMA is Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association.
The main objective of BIFMA Certificate is to provide the furniture world with a standardization that is voluntary and ensures sustainable furniture. It provides a competitive advantage for the certified manufacturers by establishing performance related criteria that focus chiefly on the improvement of environmental and social aspects within the supply chain.
Besides, we have a widespread recognition over the areas of BIFMA Certificate in UAE viz: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. Moreover, we are widespread on all regions of Oman, and Saudi Arabia, and some parts of the Middle East.
Organizational bodies related to business furniture can opt for the different levels of BIFMA Certificate in UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Sharjah based on first-party, 2nd-party, and 3rd-party conformance. This also means technological improvement to improve product quality to meet the requirements set by the standard.
What is BIFMA level?
To meet each level, you must fulfil a number of criteria. The higher the level is, the greater number of criteria are needed to be fulfilled.
- What is BIFMA level 1 certification?
The BIFMA level 1 is the first or primary level of BIFMA Certification. In this level, a manufacturer can acquire at least 32 to 48 points. Out of these points, at least 5 must be related to the product.
- What is BIFMA level 2 certification?
The BIFMA level 2 is the second or medium level of BIFMA standard. In this level, a manufacturer can acquire at least 49 to 68 points. Out of these points, at least 16 must be related to the product.
- What is BIFMA level 3 certification?
The BIFMA level 3 is the third or the final level of BIFMA standard. In this level, a manufacturer can acquire at least 69 to 111 points. Out of these points, at least 26 must be related to the product.
Benefits of BIFMA Certification:
- Assurance- BIFMA provides customers assurance on the quality and environmental, economic and social standards of the product.
- Meeting the requirements- Remains adhered to the directives set by it and also meets the desired requirements regarding product quality.
- Enhanced reliability- It enhances the credibility and trustworthiness of an organization. It brings a healthy organizational value worldwide.
- Product performance- Increases performance of the products to meet the standard of the BIFMA by upgrading the quality of the product.
- Reliability- It enhances the credibility and trustworthiness of the product, making it much more reliable among public.
- Brand Image- Enhancement of the brand image of the organization to help build reputation
- Satisfaction – Ensures that all the certified bodies are up to the mark in providing services. That brings customer satisfaction.
- Cost-cutting- Decreases the cost of furniture manufacturing.
Requirements of BIFMA Certification:
Tested industrial furniture and manufacturers need to meet certain number of requirements to conform to BIFMA Certification in UAE, Oman, and Saudi Arabia.
- Need to assess the products based on the BIFMA Standard.
- Ensure that there is ample conformity to the standard.
- The products must be tested.
- Ensure that the materials are used effectively and efficiently.
- Also need to ensure that the usage of energy and atmospheric considerations are in accordance.
- Ensure that appropriate chemicals are used in the manufacture of the furniture.
- Ensure that the operations are in accordance with the standard.
- Product Conformance documents are required to be prepared properly.
- Conduct an Internal Audit to ensure everything is in proper place.
Strength of Ascent EMIRATES
Ascent EMIRATES is a leading consultancy for the BIFMA Certificate in UAE, Dubai, & Sharjah. Number of strengths of Ascent includes:
- Helps to acquire the certificate without the burden of hustle and bustle and documentation process.
- Has qualified lead auditors on BIFMA in Dubai with a professional attitude to handle your various problems related to conformity and certification of compliance.
- Works around the clock for their customers and clients with the simple motto of having no extra cost other than the one offered to an organization.
- Helps organizations to cut down the BIFMA Standard cost.
- Explains the importance and implementation of the standard.
- Trains and guides you throughout the process to achieve the certification.
- Provides reliable and innovative BIFMA solutions to your difficulties.
Get in touch with Ascent EMIRATES, to get SGS BIFMA Certification in UAE, Oman, & Saudi Arabia, today.So, connect with our expert advisory team @ firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Dial : +971-4-4558490 to avail Best Offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by BIFMA certified chairs?
How long does it take to get certified with BIFMA?
For small and medium-sized organizations, 6 to 8 months is the standard time, whereas in case of larger organizations like multinational companies it can take a little longer.
How far does the BIFMA weight limit manifest?
Explain in brief the measurement of seat-width in BIFMA guidelines:
What do you mean by BIFMA rated?
GET YOUR ABSOLUTE FREE QUOTE FOR bifma
OBTAIN ISO 17025 CERTIFICATION