CE Marking Certification in Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Fujairah UAE
CE Marking Certification in Product Marking can be obtained in 6-8 weeks with one of the UAE’s leading Certification Companies in Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Fujairah.
CE marking is displayed by a symbol of ‘CE’ marked on the products and services. CE marking is basically the passport of products and services to be sold in European markets. The letters CE are abbreviations of the French phrase “Conformité Européene”. The term was first used as ‘EC mark’ and was later officially replaced by ‘CE marking’. CE marking is mandatory in the European market. It doesn’t define quality but portrays that the product is safe and eligible to be distributed in European markets. It also indicates to the European government that the products can be legally placed in their market.
CE marking declares that the products abide by the requirements of European health, safety, and environment protection. The CE marking permits free movement of the products within European markets. CE marking should not be confused with a sales or marketing promotion unit neither is it a quality marketing. It is conformity of significant European directives and standards.
Principles of CE marking :
- The CE marking should be affixed by either only manufacturer or his authorized representative
- After binding to CE marking the manufacturer should take the responsibility for fulfilling the legislation requirements stated in the conformity
- The CE marking should be affixed only to the product for which its affixing is provided for and not any other product
- Affixing of other markings which mislead the product CE marking should be completely prohibited
- The CE marking shall be the only product marking affixed on the product
- Member States shall ensure lawful and ethical implementation of results avoiding the unethical use of marking and taking appropriate action against the improper use of the CE marking.
Steps involved in CE marking :
- Classify all the EU directives and standard for the product applicant of CE marking.
- Perform the conformity assessment according to relevant EU requirements of the directives.
- Take necessary measures to make corrections of any divergence in marking process.
- Arrange all the required documents and certificates.
- Prepare and sign the EU declaration of Conformity.
- Attest the CE marking of the product.
Benefits of CE marking :
- Your passport for trading products and services in European markets.
- Confirmation that the products are safe and environment friendly.
- Reduces damage cost caused by the product.
- Customer Satisfaction is achieved.
- The benefit of International stature to your product.
- Product quality is updated according to CE marking requirements.
Problems faced in CE marking :
- Due to lack of expert knowledge in the field many industries fall into the trap of fake marking on their product.
- The absence of corrective training and employee education measures leads to failure in CE marking process.
- Some industries land themselves in too much documentation process which adds burdens on them along with distracting them from their goal.
- The absence of continuous monitoring and controlling in the organization makes them ineligible for the certification.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible BIFMA certification system can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
How Ascent World can help you?
- Ascent World with its expert knowledge and more than 18 years of experience guides you perfectly to achieve the right CE marking directive.
- Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve CE marking related issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire CE marking compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent that the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent utilizes methods of making use of available resources within the organization that helps reduce expenses.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
CE Marking Certification in Dubai UAE
CE Marking Certification in Ras al-Khaimah UAE
CE Marking Certification in Ajman UAE
CE Marking Certification in Abu Dhabi UAE
CE Marking Certification in Al Ain UAE
CE Marking Certification in Fujairah UAE
CE Marking Certification in United Arab Emirates