FSSC 22000 – FOOD SAFETY SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
Get your products to be FSSC certified by applying for FSSC 22000 Certification in Dubai and UAE.
What is FSSC 22000 Certification?
FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification is the standard that focuses on assuring food safety by defining, evaluating, and controlling risks and hazards included in the processing, manufacturing, packaging, storage, transportation, distribution, handling of the food in the supply chain.
The FSSC 22000 Certification is a Food Safety System Certification that provides a framework to help the organization to establish their management system for effectively and completely managing your organization’s food safety responsibilities. The application of this standard is proof that an organization follows a comprehensive management system for food and food safety.
The standard also covers the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and certain requirements of ISO 22000. The general aim is tangible and verifiable improvements in food safety which is safe their consumers’ health for consumption. This FSSC 22000 also follows all the compliance of international food industry requirements.
The independent standard FSSC 22000 is globally recognized in international trade and the food processing industry. It is published by the Global GFSI, which has the world’s largest collaboration for food safety, reinforces its reputation in the market for the validity and acceptance of the standard.
FSSC 22000 has a mission to be an independent, non-profit, and globally leading, ISO-bases certification scheme for the whole supply chain accepted by GFSI- to maintain and improve food safety. The scheme is intended for the certification and registration of food safety management systems for the following scopes:
- Farming for meat, milk, eggs, and honey
- Food products such as perishable and (bio) chemical food products
- Manufacturing of food packaging
- Manufacturing of feed for animals
- Transport and storage services
- Catering preparation and the delivery of food for consumption
- Retail and wholesale provision of finished food products
Benefits of FSCC 22000 Certification
Correct implementation of FSSC 22000 might result in positive results to the organization as well as the economy and consumer too.
Be GFSI approved, this standard approval is used by many retailers and wholesalers
- Improved management system and follows planned process
- Reduction in errors and defects
- Achieve quality Products
- Growth in productivity and economy
- Meet Customer Satisfaction
- Reduction in operating cost
- Improved Brand loyalty and market value
- Entry in international Market
- Builds trust of Stakeholders
- Continual improvement and manages risks
Requirements of FSCC 22000 Certification
As the FSSC 22000 is fully based on the ISO 22000 standard and HACCP Principles, the basic requirements are:
- Establish plan and policies to implement the streamlined process
- Obtain evidence to control measure to control hazards and risks
- Demonstrate conformity compliance of the standard
- Evaluate performance
- Determine measurements to assess and control of management system
- Maintain and develop an effective communication system internally and externally in case of consequences
- Evaluate periodically update, when necessary
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Conduct Internal Audit on a timely basis
Despite this, an organization needs to follow the Prerequisite programs stated in FSSC/TS 22002-1 and the FSSC/TS 22002-4.
The Utilities used, Waste disposal, Warehousing, Equipment suitability, cleaning and sanitizing, Product recall procedures, the layout of premises, Develop measures of cross-contamination, etc.
Why do you need to be FSCC 22000 Certified?
Certifying your supply chain management system of your production process ensures production is done within a safe environment. A certified Food Safety System Certification makes it possible to identify, assess and monitor food safety hazards and to allow safe food with peace of mind. FSSC 22000 also ensures supply chain security and continuous monitoring of compliance with health and safety regulations.
Strength Of Ascent Emirates
We Ascent will assist to collect and analyze to determine whether everything is fine and compliant to prepare a certain budget. We Ascent also help you to determine your measurement of uncertainty insight into the quality of your Organization. Ascent as a globally accepted certification provider offers you proper training testing methods, inspection techniques, verification ideology by experience, and expertise in fulfilling the guidelines of the FSSC 22000 certification. Our worldwide presence will help you to access expertise auditors. Get in touch for more details available 24X7 to help our customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it mandatory to implement FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification?
FSSC 22000 Certification. They are:
- Food manufacturing Industries
- Animal farming Industries
- Feed and pet food production Industries
- Retail/Wholesale Industries
- Production of bio-chemicals Industries
- Production of food packaging and packaging materials Industries
- Farming of animals
- Animal feed production Industries
- Catering Industries
- Storage & Transport Industries
What is FSSC 22000 Version 5.1?
For how long FSSC 22000 Certification valid?
IS ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 Certification the same?
What is the cost of the FSSC 22000 Certification in UAE?
GET YOUR ABSOLUTE FREE QUOTE FOR FSSC 22000 CERTIFICATION