GOST R CERTIFICATION IN UAE, OMAN, & SAUDI ARABIA
Expand your business in Russia without any risk by assessing GOST R Certification in UAE. Ascent EMIRATES makes a way to signify your organization with technical standard, and other localized requirements.
What is GOST R Certification?
GOST R is a known fact demanding its requirement to be assessed to a product sold in a specific country in order to meet some local requirements. This marking help to identify that these have undergoing compliance. Being a product marking to be sold out in the Russian marketplace, it functions to ender various Technical Standards of the EASC expressed as Euro-Asian Council for Standardization, Metrology, & other certified bodies to meet under GOST marking schemes.
The system derived from the GOST Standards system that was developed by the Soviet Union and was adopted by the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries that were part of the old Soviet Union. There is a huge difference between GOST system and GOST R system. Further, the Russian and European standards are well distinctive, however, it has paved way to many of both small vs medium businesses.
There are two kinds of GOST R certified bodies viz: 1. The Obligatory, and 2. The Voluntary.
The Obligatory certification is also known as “Certificate of Conformity”, whereas, The Voluntary certificate is called “Certificate of Compliance”. This is for those products which doesn’t require any Russian law certification standard, and can be done for a batch of goods, within a framework of serial production, as much as demanded by the business compliance and future requirements.
Besides, we have a widespread recognition over the areas of GOST R in the UAE viz: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.
Benefits of GOST R Certification:
- Acceptance- The marking allows the product to be distributed and sold in the market of Russia.
- Compliance to quality- The certification ensures that the product is compliant to the quality standard set for it.
- Meeting requirements- The certification also ensures that the product meets the requirements set up by the local regulatory body.
- Satisfaction- GOST R ensures that all the certified products are up to the mark in their operation. That brings customer satisfaction.
- Product Safety- It ensures that the products are safe to use.
- Trust ability- It enhances the credibility and responsibility of an association, making it much more dependable among the public.
- Brand Value- The instrument enhances the brand value and commercial image of an association. This helps monstrously in erecting a character and in extending business further.
- Cost cutting- The marking reduces the amount of fines and the cost of damages.
- Decreased fraudulent activities- It decreases the number of fraudulent activities, which leads to betterment of consumer safety.
Requirements for GOST R Certification:
Depending on whether a serial production certificate is required or a one-time delivery situation, the following documents are generally required:
- A filled-application form
- A thorough description of technical specifications & picture of the product
- The Technical Documentation
- Copy of contract with customer
- Customs HS code
- The requirements related to the compliance of the product to the standard must be prepared and necessary attestations completed
- Quality documentation including Factory Production Control Plan & Report
- A declaration to the conformity TRCU must be signed
In addition to these, in some cases the product needs to be ISO and CE marking certified.
List of Products for GOST R:
The products requiring obligatory GOST R certification and GOST R declaration have been re-established as per Decree No. 906 of 13th November 2010.
These include the 61 product varieties:
1. Equipment & machinery, 2. Food products, 3. Cereals, 4. Alcohol, 5. Agricultural Machinery & Implements, 6 Lifts, 7. Pressure Vessels, 8. High & Low Voltage Equipment, 9. Construction Products, 10, Equipment for use in explosive atmospheres, 11. Chemicals, 12. Paints, Solvents, Lubricants & Lacquers, 13. Detergents, 14. Cleaning Products , 15. Toys, 16. Textiles, 17. Leather Goods, 18.Shoes, 19. Crockery, 20. Cosmetics, 21. Perfumes, 22. Sanitary, 23. Toiletries, 24. Products of Dental Hygiene, 25. Packaging, 26. Furniture, 27. Metering devices for gas, water, and energy .
However, products other than these can also acquire the certificate.
Strengths of Ascent EMIRATES:
- Acquire the GOST R Certification in UAE without any extra hassle and documentation process. Ascent has qualified GOST R mark subject experts with a professional attitude to handle your various problems related to conformity and certification of GOST R compliance.
- Works 24*7 for their customers and clients with a simple motto “No extra cost than the offered fees” to an organization.
- Explains the importance and implementation of the GOST R Certification in Dubai standard.
- Trains and guides you throughout the process to achieve the certification.
- There is no compromise when it comes to expanding your business these days, which is why you can trust Ascent for providing reliable and innovative solutions to your problems.
Ascent EMIRATES can help you get into GOST R Accreditation services in UAE, Oman, & Saudi Arabia, today! So, connect with our expert advisory team @ firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Dial : +971-4-4558490 to avail Best Offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the requirement of GOST R Certificate?
Also, this certification is obligatory for all types of products and goods. If you have some goods imported from other regions, they must have borne the custom clearance. It is the path to bring in other products to Russia as per GOST R.
How much is the amount to pay for GOST R Marking Certification?
What is the language of submission for the GOST R Marking Certification process?
What are the products coming under the GOST R Marking Certification?
- Food products.
- Electronic and electrical products.
- Medicinal devices.
- Household chemicals.
- Consumer packaging materials.