GOST R CERTIFICATION—RUSSIAN CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
Ensure your products meet the highest standards & comply with regulations. Demonstrate excellence, & gain consumer confidence: GOST R Certification
What is GOST R Certification?
GOST R is a known fact, demanding its requirement to be assessed to a product sold in a specific country to meet some local requirements. This marking help to identify that these are undergoing compliance.
Being a product marking to be sold out in the Russian marketplace, it functions to ender various Technical Standards of the EASC expressed as Euro-Asian Council for Standardization, Metrology, & other certified bodies to meet under GOST marking schemes.
GOST R Certification in Brief:
The system derived from the GOST Standards system that was developed by the Soviet Union and was adopted by the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries that were part of the old Soviet Union. There is a huge difference between GOST system and GOST R system in UAE. Further, the Russian and European standards are well distinctive, however, it has paved the way for many of both small and medium businesses.
There are two kinds of GOST R certified bodies viz: 1. The Obligatory, and 2. The Voluntary.
The Obligatory certification is also known as a “Certificate of Conformity”, whereas, The Voluntary certificate is called a “Certificate of Compliance”. This is for those products which doesn’t require any Russian law certification standard and can be done for a batch of goods, within a framework of serial production, as much as demanded by the business compliance and future requirements.
Besides, we have widespread recognition over the areas of GOST R the UAE viz: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. We are widespread in all the regions of Oman, and Saudi Arabia.
Benefits of GOST R Certification:
- Acceptance- The marking allows the product to be distributed and sold in the market of Russia.
- Compliance to quality- The certification ensures that the product is compliant to the quality standard set for it.
- Meeting requirements- The certification in UAE – Dubai, Saudi Atabia, & Sharjah also ensures that the product meets the requirements set up by the local regulatory body.
- Satisfaction- GOST R ensures that all the certified products are up to the mark in their operation. That brings customer satisfaction.
- Product Safety- It ensures that the products are safe to use.
- Trust ability- It enhances the credibility and responsibility of an association, making it much more dependable among the public.
- Brand Value- The instrument enhances the brand value and commercial image of an association. This helps monstrously in erecting a character and in extending business further.
- Cost cutting- The GOST R in Saudi Arabia reduces the amount of fines and the cost of damages.
- Decreased fraudulent activities – It decreases the number of fraudulent activities, which leads to betterment of consumer safety.
Requirements for GOST R Certification:
Depending on whether a serial production certificate is required or a one-time delivery situation, the following documents are generally required for GOST R Certification in UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Sharjah.
- A filled-application form
- A thorough description of technical specifications & picture of the product
- The Technical Documentation
- Copy of contract with the customer
- Customs HS code
- The requirements related to the compliance of the product to the standard must be prepared and necessary attestations completed
- Quality documentation including Factory Production Control Plan & Report
- A declaration to the conformity TRCU must be signed
In addition to these, in some cases, the product needs to be ISO and CE marking certified.
List of Products for GOST R:
The products requiring obligatory GOST R certification and GOST R declaration have been re-established as per Decree No. 906 of 13th November 2010.
These include the 61 product varieties:
1. Equipment & machinery, 2. Food products, 3. Cereals, 4. Alcohol, 5. Agricultural Machinery & Implements, 6 Lifts, 7. Pressure Vessels, 8. High & Low Voltage Equipment, 9. Construction Products, 10, Equipment for use in explosive atmospheres, 11. Chemicals, 12. Paints, Solvents, Lubricants & Lacquers, 13. Detergents, 14. Cleaning Products , 15. Toys, 16. Textiles, 17. Leather Goods, 18.Shoes, 19. Crockery, 20. Cosmetics, 21. Perfumes, 22. Sanitary, 23. Toiletries, 24. Products of Dental Hygiene, 25. Packaging, 26. Furniture, 27. Metering devices for gas, water, and energy .
However, products other than these can also acquire the certificate.
Strengths of Ascent EMIRATES:
Ascent EMIRATES plays a vital part during the time spent getting a GOST R Certificate, especially in guaranteeing that the product complies with the expected standards. Here are a few strengths related:
- We are made up of specialists with top-to-bottom information on pertinent business regulations and standards. Our skill guarantees an exhaustive comprehension of the certificate process and the particular prerequisites for GOST R.
- Assigned by recognized specialists to document and check product compliance with standards.
- Our organization guarantees that the accreditation process lines up with system requirements, improving the validity and acknowledgment of the certificate.
- Work freely, guaranteeing a fair-minded evaluation of items looking for certificate. This fairness is urgent for keeping up with the respectability of the certificate process and imparting trust in shoppers and partners.
- We help enter the Russian market. As perceived by many, we give a worldwide viewpoint and work with a global acknowledgment of the certification, and also open ways to different business stakeholders.
- We smooth out the certificate process, offering productivity and idealness in appraisals. This is especially helpful for organizations hoping to put up their product items and services for sale to the public quickly without settling on the carefulness of the certification process.
- Keep up to date with advancing guidelines and guidelines.
- At long last, our persistent observation guarantees that certified products stay in compliance with any changes, adding to the continuous dependability and significance of the Certificate.
Ascent EMIRATES can help you get into GOST R Accreditation services in UAE, Oman, & Saudi Arabia, today! So, connect with our expert advisory team @ email@example.com to learn more. Dial : +971-4-4558490 to avail Best Offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How much should you pay for GOST R Certification in UAE?
Well, the pricing depends on the variety of the product that comes through the importing process. In this matter, Ascent takes care of everything by giving you a proper idea about the pricing of the GOST R Mark Certification in UAE.
Q2. What is the language of submission for the GOST R Mark process?
Any type of document required in the process of GOST R in Saudi Arabia, it may be in English or Russian. Both languages are acceptable as per the guidelines of GOST R.
Q3. State the validity of GOST R Marking Certification.
This Certification in Oman comes with a validity. They have their validation up to 3 years for your organization. Also, some factors infiltrate the validity phases. It is your contract that decides whether GOST R in UAE will last for 1, 3, or 5 years of validity for your organization as per the Russian Federation.
Q4. Should you prioritize the audit for GOST R Certification?
Well, an audit of GOST R Mark in Abu Dhabi may not be that important for organizations. However, audit plays a vital part in different special requirements. The process is easier to accomplish when there is a report generated through auditing. Also, each step starts from the test of factory level or site audit.