ISO 17020 Certification in Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Fujairah UAE
ISO 17020 Certification in Inspection Bodies Management can be obtained in 6-8 weeks with one of the UAE’s leading Certification Companies in Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Fujairah.
ISO (International Standard of Organization) established ISO 17020 accreditation to promote requirement of competence in bodies performing inspection and maintain consistency in their inspection services.ISO 17020: 2012 can be applied at any stage of inspection. ISO 17020 encourages Inspecting bodies to build confidence in their activities.
Inspection bodies carry out an inspection on behalf of their private clients, parent organizations or authority with the objective or providing information about conformity of inspected items. The inspection includes assessment of quality, safety, fitness, installation, application, material, products, plants, process or operations. The inspection can be conducted from system to service and from raw materials to finished goods.
ISO 17020 can be implemented by any inspection body irrespective of its size, location, objective, etc.
Requirements of ISOI 17020 – 2012:
- Assessment based on the International standard.
- Define the type of examination.
- Qualification requirement
- Examination of inspection result
- Prepare Inspection report
- Auditing of on-site inspection
- Review of Documents
- Assessing the office of inspection body.
- Fulfil requirements of personnel
Benefits of ISO 17020:
- Enhanced quality in inspection
- Achievement of customer satisfaction
- Reduced cost of the inspection
- Gain customer trust
- Foresee risks and opportunities. Prepare yourself systematically, in advance for it.
- Continuous improvement
- Increased efficiency of Inspection bodies
- Certification adds credibility of international stature, against other organizations that do not demonstrate such third party endorsements.
- Helps establish appropriate systems to control manpower systematically and monitor their performances.
Mandates continuous monitoring & measurement of the processes that prevents unintended derailments.
Problems faced in ISO 17020:
- Inspection bodies find it difficult to grasp International standard of testing adding a hurdle to ISO 17020 achievement.
- Organizations provide insufficient training to the personnel which make the inspection bodies ineligible for the International standard conformity.
- Heavy documentation process generates excessive burden on the inspection bodies making them to either opt out or distract from their goal.
- Organizations face problems in auditing due to lack of proper knowledge, training and required competence to interpret the requirements of the standard.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible ISO 17020 systems can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation
- Lack of commitment to establishing, implement and maintain ISO 17020 based quality management system, results in non-achievement of desired results.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants, that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
- The possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow aren’t the mandatory requirement of the international standard too.
How can Ascent Emirates help you?
- Ascent Emirates guides you through a complete understanding of ISO 17020 processes.
- Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve inspection issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent expert guiding you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems.
- Ascent provides required training, education, and confidence to employees which eradicate fear and dopes confidence.
- Ascent helps through imparting right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees help you achieve ISO 17020 standard conformity.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 17020 compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.