ISO 27001 For IT – A Systematic Business Procedure to Ensure Overall Business Risks in Dubai UAE
The current version of the ISO 27001 for IT Companies standard places insignificance on measuring the effectiveness of the ISMS. It has already been a corporate trend to seek ISO 27001 Certification in Dubai, and within the entire UAE.
ISO 27001 Certification What Is It?
ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard for an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that defines the requirements for an organization to conform to it.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISO 27001) is an internationally accepted Information Security Management System. An Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a management system based on a systematic business pattern for ensuring overall business risks through the implementation of security controls customized to the organization’s specific environment and needs.
It contains several controls for risk assessment. These include:
- Information security policies
- Human resource security
- Operations security
- Communications security
- Information security incident management
- Access control
These controls significantly help in protecting the database of the organization, its clients and customers from any kind of breach of information from theft, cyber-attack, hacking, etc.
We have a widespread recognition over the areas of ISO 27001 for IT Companies in UAE – Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. Besides, we provide consulting services and certification approval all throughout Oman, & Saudi Arabia.
ISO 27001 for IT Companies in Brief—UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia:
IT companies are often responsible for many data stored in different government and non-government portals and apps. Theft of these kinds of data can lead to huge amount of personal and public loss.
Which is why the threat to data stored in IT companies is very critical, and it requires a proper security standard like the ISMS.
As a startup or a small business owner, the employees and even the owner of your business will always be asked to about the information security certification. The internationally recognized ISO 27001 for IT Companies standard, which requires an Information Security Management System, is the answer to this question.
The process of gaining the ISO 27001 certification and the requirements of the standard itself will make you understand, how and where information security fits in your business.
The certification requires the agencies to access their business risks before they create policies to implement the standard.
This process of identifying and accessing business risks, will help an organization give proper understanding of vulnerable attacks and seek protection.
Requirements of ISO 27001 Certification for IT Companies:
Amongst the overall requirements, an organization, in this case an IT company, needs to comply with the following major requirements to achieve ISO 27001 for IT Companies in UAE Dubai.
- Scope of the Information Security Management System
- Information security policy and objectives
- Risk assessment and risk treatment methodology
- Statement of Applicability (SoA)
- Risk Database, Risk Treatment Plan and report
- Definition of security roles and responsibilities
- Access control policy
- Legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements
- Monitoring and measurement of results
- Internal audit program and results
- Results of the management review
- Non-conformities and results of corrective actions
Strength Of Ascent EMIRATES
Worried about IT threats? NO need; Ascent EMIRATES will ensure you that you are helped to implement and acquire an ISO 27001 for IT Companies in UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia and other Middle East Regions.
- Helps to acquire the certificate without the burden of hustle and bustle and documentation process.
- Has qualified ISO for IT Companies lead auditors with a professional attitude to handle your various problems related to conformity and certification of ISO 27001 Compliance
- Works 24*7 for their customers and clients with a simple motto, “No extra cost than the offered fees” to an organization.
- Through our effective advisory, we help organizations to cut down the ISO 27001 Cost.
- Trains and guides you throughout the process to achieve the ISO 27001 certification.
- There is no compromise when it comes to ISO 27001 Certification What Is It and for information safety, that is why you can trust us by providing reliable and innovative solutions to your problems.
Ascent EMIRATES can help you get into ISO 27001 for IT Companies in UAE, Oman, & Saudi Arabia, today! So, connect with our expert advisory team @ firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Dial : +971-4-4558490 to avail Best Offers.
Frequently Asked Questions :
How long does it take to get the ISO 27001 for IT Companies Certification?
Approximately, it takes about 3 months for the full certification process, but for the agency that have less than 50 people. However, it is just a general estimation for the business, and it greatly depends on the magnitude and criticality of your business.
For how long is the ISO 27001 for IT certificate valid?
After completion of the certification process, the Certification Body issue the ISO 27001 Certification for 3 years. Every year there will be a Surveillance Audit and Re-Certification Audit on completion of the validity of 3 years.
What is the cost of ISO 27001 IT Companies?
Here mostly two costs are involved, i.e., ISO 27001 IT in UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia Consultancy cost. It depends on the Consultancy you take. For best and accurate cost, Ascent provides a total package of Consultancy and Certification with no extra/hidden penny from your organization.
What are the factors that influence ISO 27001 certification cost?
- External auditor charges for ISO 27001 certification.
- Productivity loss cuts during the ISO 27001 audit process.
- Legal fees of the certification process.
- Staff training costs.
Why do you need an ISO 27001 certification?
ISO 27001 for IT certification guarantees the customers that the services of your agency meet global standard for information security. Having this certification builds credibility, trustworthiness and develops confidence to manage the data.