iso 45001 Certification: Occupational Health and Safety Measures
To safeguard employees from unforeseen risks and maintaining better and safer working conditions, achieve ISO 45001 Certification in Dubai and UAE
What is ISO 45001 Certification?
ISO 45001 is a structure for employees and staff protecting them from any factor that may harm or prove to be risky to their health causing workplace illness or harm. This standard requires great efforts for continual upgrading the outline of approaches for implementing ISO 45001. So, management systems need to question themselves what to do next? Professionals managing safety measures should also take initiatives in providing knowledge to their workforce about the standard ISO 45001 guidelines and requirements. With depth information regarding ISO 45001, the management professional can impact the organization commercially.
To implement how perfectly ISO 45001 will fit in your organization, you need to check already implemented standards. Also if ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 are already implemented then acquiring ISO 45001 becomes an easy and quick process.
Sad to say more than approximately 7K-8k people suffer or die because of workplace-related incidents or injuries. That’s why the International Organization of Standardization with the ISO committee of health and safety developed a standard ISO 45001 to save millions of people’s lives every year.
Documentation of ISO 45001:
An international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management System ISO 45001will replace OHSAS 18001. It is a totally new standard but brief information of OHSAS 18001 and OHS Guidelines. It not only mitigate the risk that causes employees’ and staff’s health but also a combination of other systems of management stated by Annex SL. ISO 45001 certification is linked with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
The Benefits of ISO 45001
An organization will try to improve its performance by providing safety measures and preventing injuries by applying ISO 45001 certification.
- Systematic health management Process
- Identification of risk and unforeseen accidents.
- Reducing insurance costs due to premiums.
- Less absentees.
- High turnover.
- Develops benchmarks locally as well as internationally.
- Improved relationships with stakeholders.
Is ISO 45001 for me?
ISO 45001 can be implemented by any organization irrespective of its size. Or can say it applies to all. As long as your organization needs employees to work for you, you need ISO 45001 certification. It is a commitment to management that an organization provides a systematic approach to prevent workplace illness. The standard ISO 45001 applies to small as well as large scale organizations.
How much does ISO 45001 cost?
The price for getting ISO 45001 certified differs according to the size of an organization. Small organizations require low costing while large will require more costing depending upon the employees in the organization.
You need to put an inquiry by filling up the application form or requesting a quote. This helps in understanding your organization better and lets you know the patterns and methods of implementing the standard ISO 45001.
The assessment process and gap analysis:
In this step by knowing your organization Ascent will assess your management process and methodology and provide you with proper guidance about requirements and guidelines for following the standard accordingly.
After application of all assessment process to make your organization ready with all documentation, requirements of status, compliance with scope, and requirement of standard internal audit are processed.
This is the final step toward certification, an external audit is done by a certified body to verify that your organization is following guidelines of standard and ready to acquire ISO certification.
Strength of Ascent Emirates
- ISO does not provide certification, though we develop and certify the standard.
- Certification from a recognized body only gets approval in front of the government.
- Ascent grant right education regarding coordination of employees and management helps in achieving ISO 45001 Standard.
- Ascent works 24X7(even on odd days) to cater to customer needs all over the world.
- Ascent facilitates stringent and in-depth professional training and audit. We guide you with clean budget knowledge with no single penny more and no hidden expenses.
- Email your business information Ascent world or make an appointment for a meeting. After evaluating your business we will get you an approximated quote.
- Now with us, ISO Certifications is not a rigid task. Get in touch for further details; contact or email us for the quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will ISO 45001 Certification take?
The certification process can be completed in approximately 45 days depending upon the complexity and shape of an organization.
How long does the ISO 45001 certification valid for?
ISO 45001 certification is valid for three years by annual surveillance audit and recertification.
Is ISO 45001 a legal requirement?
It is not a mandatory certificate. But acquiring the certificate has various social as well as commercial benefits to an organization.