ROHS MARKING CERTIFICATION—GLOBAL TESTING LAB DIRECTIVES
For being operational as a manufacturer of electrical and electronic equipment, your organization must bear the RoHS Marking in UAE. RoHS certification protects your industry by promoting not to use different hazardous substances.
What is ROHS Marking?
By getting the approval from EU Directives, RoHS Marking is all about delivering your organization with the product marking certification. RoHS, also called Restriction of Hazardous Substances, is a standard set for all electronic equipment manufacturers. RoHS mainly works to promote the safety of human health as well as nature. If any kind of damage will be noticed in any electric device, the product must not qualify to see the face of the market. EEE stands for Electrical and Electronic Equipment. EEE products from the manufacturers receive their permission by following the regulations of the RoHS compliance directive. Without fulfilling their requirements, your product may not stand the chance to meet public safety needs. Besides, we have a widespread recognition over the areas of RoHS Marking in UAE – Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. Furthermore, apart from the UAE, we provide consulting services throughout Oman, & Saudi Arabia as well.
RoHS Marking in Brief - UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia
The amendment of Directive 2011/65/EU was in June 2015. After the approval, the addition of four new hazardous substances was added to the list of total restricted substances. The primary objective is to restrict the use of dangerous substances while manufacturing any EEE. Well, the following substances are banned in the UAE:
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Lead (Pb)
- Mercury (Hg)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE)
- Hexavalent Chromium (Cr (VI))
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB)
- Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP)
- Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
- Small household appliances
- Lighting equipment
- Sports equipment
- Electronic and electrical tools
Benefits of RoHS Certification:
RoHS Marking in UAE – Dubai is quite beneficial for your electronic device manufacturing company. With the appropriate testing as per the RoHS directive, you get the following benefits in return:
- Customer satisfaction
- Promote the safety of the user
- Develop great efficiency in production
- Reduce the amount of e-waste production
- Gain international stature
- Beat your competitors
- Upgrade the quality of your products
- Prohibit the use of hazardous elements
- Enhance your brand value with ease
Requirements for RoHS Certification:
RoHS Marking are the major things to follow. To come into the terms of RoHS, your organization must follow these rules and requirements as
- In-depth conduction of different RoHS testing to verify every directive made by RoHS.
- Consider taking the necessary steps for following the required RoHS Marking.
- Confirmation about not using hazardous elements while manufacturing electrical and electronic equipment.
- Hold internal audits to eradicate different complications and come to terms as per RoHS certification.
- Go for a brief analysis of each developed component of EEE.
- Obtain the technical file appropriate to get your RoHS Marking in UAE – Abu Dhabi
Strength of Ascent EMIRATES:
As mentioned earlier, in every circumstance, Ascent EMIRATES gives its best. To make your RoHS Marking possible, we do a lot of work officially and physically in and around the UAE, Oman, & Saudi Arabia.
- We have the highest record to deliver the RoHS in UAE to our clients when it comes to RoHS testing and marking.
- The presence of skilled and experienced professionals and employees has made things better and easier for us. They just make the RoHS Marking smoother and swifter for clients.
- Holding of a gap analysis, documentation of different important files, going for testing (as per requirements), keeping the internal audit, and closing every process with success.
- Offer a one-stop solution to meet all your requirements at once as per the CE RoHS Marking in Oman.
- Our service is available 24*7. This is why many customers prefer our help even in times of difficulty.
- Follow each regulation of RoHS Marking without moving from the targets.
- With the finest auditing and analyses, we conclude the process, evaluate your business, its production, and other resources to deliver you the RoHS Marking in UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah on time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do you define RoHS Marking in UAE shortly?
RoHS Marking comes under the surveillance of the RoHS directive in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Sharjah. With multiple documentation and testing, it just bans the use of several hazardous substances and sets their limits to use affirmatively in EEE production.
How much is this RoHS Certificate in UAE valid for?
This RoHS Marking in UAE – Sharjah is valid for 5 years. During the validity, it represents RoHS compliance and keeps the records of product safety.
How much do you need to pay for a RoHS Marking in UAE?
Considering the size, shape, workforce, and production of your organization, Ascent decides the amount to make your RoHS Marking certificate in Dubai. Also, annual revenues come into play as a deciding factor in the certification.
GET YOUR ABSOLUTE FREE QUOTE FOR ROHS CERTIFICATION
ISO Certification ISO CERTIFICATION IN DUBAI ISO CERTIFICATION IN UAE ISO CONSULTANT IN UAE GET ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION CE MARK CERTIFICATION GOST R MARKING CERTIFICATION FSC CERTIFICATION UKCA MARKING BIFMA CERTIFICATION ROHS MARKING ISO 50001 Certification ISO 27001 Certification ISO 14298 CERTIFICATION ISO 13485 Certification OBTAIN ISO 17025 CERTIFICATION ISO 10002 Certification ISO 10006 Certification ISO 10007 Certification GET ISO 14001 Certification ISO 17020 Certification OHSAS 18001 Certification ISO 17024 Certification ISO 22301 Certification ISO 45001 Certification GET CERTIFICATE OF FREE SALES MLC CERTIFICATION ISO 37001 CERTIFICATION RMC 9001 CERTIFICATION GMP CERTIFICATION SA 8000 CERTIFICATION ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION FSSC 22000 CERTIFICATION ISO 21001 Certification ISO 29990 Certification IATF 16949 Certification