RMC 9001 CERTIFICATION IN UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Provide safety to flyovers, bridges and other constructions with RMC 9001 Certification no matter the size, location, and objective of the organization; Ascent provides solution to quality management in construction industries.
What is RMC?
RMC is the abbreviated form of Ready Mixed Concrete. RMC is manufactured in a batching plant or factory in accordance with the standard requirements. The concrete is delivered to the construction site in two different ways after being prepared.
The first way to deliver is by using in-transit mixers that deliver the concrete mixture in a plastic state to the site. In the second way, the concrete is delivered by using a volumetric concrete mixer that delivers the concrete in a dry state and then mixes it on-site.
Besides, we have a widespread recognition over the areas of RMC 9001 in the UAE viz: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. Moreover, we have also expanded our services to Oman, & Saudi Arabia.
RMC 9001 Certification in Brief—UAE, Oman, & Saudi Arabia:
The aim of forming the RMC (Ready Mix Concrete) 9001 certificate was to ensure management of quality and procedure in construction industries. RMC 9001 was formed in such a way that it strengthens the use of the efficient and effective method in construction and also ensures that the quality of cement and concrete used for the construction purpose is up to the mark. RMC encourages the construction process to be rock solid and eco-friendly.
RMC 9001 Certification in UAE can be achieved by any construction industry, irrespective of its size, location, objective, etc.
Benefits of RMC 9001 Certification:
- Satisfaction – RMC 9001 in Oman ensures that the quality of the concrete is very high, and it will last really long. That brings customer satisfaction. Customers feel relieved while standing on a safe and reliable construction.
- Competitive Advantage – The certification increases the competitive advantage of the construction company that uses this process.
- Environmental Protection – It also places more emphasis on the environment. It lessens the amount of pollution.
- Quality standards – To meet the standard, the construction company needs to follow certain guidelines which enable them to rise to the global level of standards.
- Assurance- RMC 9001 Certification in UAE provides customers assurance on the quality and environmental, economic and social standards of the product.
- Product performance- It increases the performance of the products to meet the standard of the RMC in Saudi Arabia. To meet the requirements of the standard, an organization may also require upgrading the quality of the infrastructure.
- Enhanced reliability- It enhances the credibility and trustworthiness of an organization. This creates an atmosphere of welcome for the organization around the world. Being certified to the standard enhances the affinity of the customer towards the organization. A customer will always prefer a certified organization in Saudi Arabia over a non-certified one.
- The quality of the concrete should meet the specification mentioned in RMC 9001 in Abu Dhabi.
- Validation of an inspection plan.
- It must be ensured that the RMC Quality Control Responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Preventive measures should be undertaken to ensure safety.
- Assignment of work instructions
- Ensuring a usage of cement and other raw materials in the construction procedure that is safe and hazard free.
- Must provide text related to safe usage of cement and other raw materials’ mixture that are used for construction.
- It is also required to create awareness among the workers about the usage of RMC and all the safety measures.
- Design and development of the material must be done in a controlled manner.
- In case of mistakes and errors, corrective actions must be taken.
- All the required documents must be readied in order to achieve certification.
- Regular internal audit is a must for a smooth and successful certification.
There are 3 types of RMC available. The division is based on the proportion of the ingredients mixed.
- Transit Mixed Concrete – This one is also known as dry batched concrete. In this, all the ingredients are put directly into the mixer. The mixer drum usually revolves at higher speed at the time the ingredients are charged, and then it keeps on rotating at normal speed. The concrete can be mixed onsite, yard or in transit.
- Shrink Mixed Concrete – In this, ingredients are already mixed initially at the plant itself and then the remaining part is done in the transit mixer. A test must be done to determine how much mixing is left to be done in the transit mixer.
- Central mixed concrete – Just as its name suggests, the entire mixing of ingredients is done at the plant, and after it is loaded into the transit mixer that only acts as an agitator.
Strength of Ascent EMIRATES
- Helps in assuring that the quality of the RMC is compliant to the standard and acquire the certificate. We are a leading consultancy for the RMC 9001 Standard in Dubai.
- Helps to acquire the certificate without the burden of hustle and bustle and documentation process.
- Has qualified lead auditors on RMC certification in Sharjah with a professional attitude to handle your various problems related to conformity and certification of compliance.
- Works around the clock for their customers and clients with the simple motto of having no extra cost other than the one offered to an organization.
- Through our effective advisory, we help organizations to cut down the RMC 9001 Certificate cost.
- Explains the importance and implementation of the standard.
- Trains and guides you throughout the process to achieve the certification.
- There is no compromise when it comes to the quality of The RMC you use, that is why you can trust us as we render reliable and innovative solutions in UAE to your problems.