ISO 50001 CERTIFICATION – ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMContinuous, effective, reliable, & affordable improvements as main goals from ISO 50001 standard system internationally.
What is ISO 50001 Certification?
ISO 50001 In UAE is a new standard developed by ISO (International Organization for Standardization). One key goal of ISO 50001 is to help organizations adopt efficient energy consumption models that reduce their environmental impact and increase profitability.
It is possible to certify an organization according to ISO 50001. Efficacy and continuous improvement are the main goals of this ISO Management System Standard.
The main purpose of certification in UAE is to establish policies for energy efficiency, meet the goals of policies, assess the effectiveness of policies, use renewable energy resources sustainably, and continually improve the energy management system.
ISO 50001 in Brief:
The ISO 50001 Certification in UAE helps to verify that the organization complies with this standard as well as other energy-saving opportunities. As a standard, ISO 50001 is consistent with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in its application.
Besides, we have a widespread recognition over the areas of ISO 50001 Certification in the UAE viz: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. Other than the UAE, we have also widespread our standardization service throughout Oman and Saudi Arabia.
Benefits of ISO 50001:2018 Standard :
- Energy management policies: With the implementation of ISO 50001 Standard In Dubai, the organization can consume energy more efficiently and cost-effectively. Policy reductions for sustainable resource use.
- Reduction of carbon emissions: With the help of ISO Certification in Dubai, organizations and high-end businesses can implement energy management strategies to minimize the presence of greenhouse gases and carbon emissions.
- Savings in finances: An organization’s financial costs can be reduced by utilizing resources efficiently. ISO 50001 Standard in the UAE ensures that the set goals are achieved.
- Compliance with the law: As part of an ISO 50001 in Abu Dhabi, your organization is required to understand and comply with the statutory requirements.
- Energy efficiency awareness: Energy-related hazards are prevented by employees at all levels by working efficiently and consuming less energy.
- Enhanced credibility: The presence of an independent brand in the market on a global scale speaks volumes about your company and increases your credibility.
How ISO 50001:2018 Adds Features to ISO 50001:2011?
The certification process for organizations certified under ISO 50001:2011 is now required to be transitioned to ISO 50001:2018, within 18 months from 21st Aug 2018.
With this version of EnMS, some changes have been made to the overall strategies for energy management. Apart from adhering to the new High-Level Structure (HLS) of Annex SL and other touch-points to respond to the prevailing business environment.
The ISO 50001 cost depends on varied aspects. An organization’s size and nature mostly determine the ISO 50001 Certificate in Oman. Ascent world offers detailed information about ISO 50001 upon request.
Requirements of ISO 50001 Certification:
When it comes to energy usage, resources, and sustainability, ISO 50001 Certificate in Oman & Saudi Arabia is one of the best available. In other words, it is an energy-efficient expenditure. Getting ISO 50001 becomes easy if your organization is already ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 compliant.
ISO 50001’s Energy Management System adheres to ISO 14001’s guidelines.
- A company’s nature dictates how the guidelines are implemented.
- Energy usage is necessary for everyone, regardless of size, culture, or social status.
- It is designed to meet the needs of all of these user groups.
- EnMS 50001 certification is suitable for all such types of entities and is not specific to any particular type.
Some Other ISO 50001 Certification Requirements include:
- Energy consumption and planning.
- Policy formulation.
- Sizing up the scope of the energy management system.
- Evaluation of the policy’s implementation.
- Standard improvements (if any are required).
- Completing the legal paperwork.
- Retaining up-to-date records.
Who is ISO 50001 Certification For?
Energy usage is necessary for everyone, regardless of size, culture, or social status. It is designed to meet the needs of all of these user groups. EnMS 50001 certification is suitable for all such types of entities and is not specific to any particular type. A company’s nature dictates how the guidelines are implemented.
So, no matter the organization or its current performance level, have the right to implement ISO 50001 to install a line of action, and carry with the processes with their own pace and structures.
Strengths of Ascent Emirates:
Ascent EMIRATES has helped employees, and management, to take full advantage of the resources available in the organization through the right education and training. Our ISO 50001 Certification in UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia is fully compliant, and we have experienced auditors on staff.
- As a leading provider of simple, easy, and cost-effective solutions for achieving ISO 50001 for the single-site, multi-site, project, and even group certifications, we facilitate a simple, clear, and synchronized process.
- ISO 50001 Certification in UAE can be accomplished faster and more efficiently with this approach.
- To obtain ISO 50001 Standard in UAE, Oman & Saudi Arabia, we have highly experienced Consultants who help employees understand the actual intent, milestones, tasks, processes, and requirements.
- As part of the ISO 50001 Standard process, we can create a standalone method or integrate it with the existing management system.
- Ascent services are cost-effective and are determined by the effectiveness of the work, the organizations’ intentions, and their financial capabilities.
- Based on clear timelines, we provide effective plans and roadmaps for ISO 50001 certificate. As a business, we are committed to quality, timeliness, and delivering the right proportions.
- With our ISO Energy Management System auditing process, we can issue ISO 50001 certificates as quickly as possible.
Ascent EMIRATES can help you get into ISO 50001 Certification in UAE, Oman, & Saudi Arabia, today! So, connect with our expert advisory team @ email@example.com to learn more. Dial : +971-4-4558490 to avail Best Offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does ISO 50001 Certificate Take?
Based on the size of the organization, and energy efficiency opportunities and organizational capacities to exploit. This certification can take approximately six months to one year to effectively implement the ISO Energy Management System standard in your organization completely and achieve the benefits of the standard.
For How Long is an ISO 50001 Certificate Valid?
An issued ISO 50001 certificate is valid for three years from the date of issue. However, the sustenance for these three years, is based on successful surveillance audits and demonstration of reasonable conformity. Such annual surveillance audits are conducted minimum once in a year, based on the certification contract.
What are the benefits of EnMS 50001?
Does My Organization Need ISO 50001?
No, it is not a mandatory certificate. It is important to avail ISO 50001 only through systematic approach by using energy resources. One can make max and good use of return without overusing it, under some sustainable means.