ISO 27001 Certification in Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Fujairah UAE
ISO 27001 Certification in Graphic Technology Management can be obtained in 6-8 weeks with one of the UAE’s leading Certification Companies in Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Fujairah.With increased need for documents everywhere, it has also got necessary for the world to ensure its security in order to prevent counterfeiting and forgery through it.
The public nowadays is immensely concerned about safety and security process provided for their valuable and confidential documents.Thus, ISO 14298 was implemented for the producers of a document of value like ID documents, Banknotes, security foils which are physically protected by security features.
By using this International Standard, organizations establish, maintain and implement security printing management system. Organizations adopt the strategic decision of design and implementation.ISO 14298 facilitates specific requirements and security features of documentation process to all the suppliers of products and services that include printed matter manufactured. Its primary objective is to improve the security in concern to security printing and help to combat fraud and forgery.
ISO 14298 had listed down all the major security procedures to be followed by producers of valuable and confidential documents and are audited comprehensively based on it. ISO 14298 processes conduct yearly audit control in all the 3 years of certification to authenticate that a high level of security in maintained throughout the certificate timeline to achieve the best level of security.
The ISO 14298 standard also covers hologram manufacturers and their specific process and is based on risk management.ISO 14298 not only focuses on printing product but also printing process.
Requirements of ISO 27001:
- Define the scope of the ISO security management system plan.
- Define ISMS policy and its characteristics for your organization.
- Identify risk in the organization.
- Define risk management plan.
- Obtain management approval for risk assessment plan.
- Include engagement of Employees.
- Review risk management process.
- Comprise full documentation process.
- Confirm Internal auditing.
- Enable Continuous Monitoring and maintenance of the risk management process.
- ISO have adopted process approach which follows PDCA act (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle which brings in a drive for continued
- perfection in the process of organization.
Benefits of 27001 – 2013:
- Security of the confidential data of an organization.
- The confidence of customers and stakeholders in risk management of your organization.
- Protects assets of your organization.
- Foresee risks in the organization.
- Identifies, manage, and minimize risks.
- Protects goodwill and reputation of your organization.
- Competitive advantage against other organizations.
- Lower expenditure due to risk assessment.
- Allows secure exchange of the information.
- Established maintenance and control programs in the organization.
Problems faced in ISO 27001: 2013:
- Insufficient knowledge of ISO 27001:2013 conformity leads organizations to make defective risk assessment plans.
- Defining accurate scope turns a headache for many of the organizations. Organizations try to narrow the scope to reduce the burden which results in disappointment in the desired result.
- Employees face a tough time in understanding the requirements of ISO 27001 standard.
- Documentation in ISO 27001 is an obscure task for many of the organizations.
- Production and Installation of applications and process is a complicated procedure for most of the organizational workforce.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible ISO 27001 system can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants that display a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
- The possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow aren’t the mandatory requirement of the international standard too.
How can Ascent Emirates help you?
- Ascent experts provide you with teaching and training of complete ISMS process to the management and employees who help them meet the International ISO 27001 standard.
- We propose 100% beneficial risk assessment plan for your organization.
- We help you define the most appropriate scope of risk assessment plan for your organization.
- We provide expert training to your organization which will make your employees professionals of ISMS process.
- We guide you through all the necessary documentation process needed for your organization excluding the redundant ones.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 27001 compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent experts guide you about the inadequate resources that will resolve various problems in the failure of ISO 27001 conformity.
- Ascent facilitates an in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent that the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures, unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.